Home : CNC : X-Carve :
Here you can comment on the following topic by using the form below it.
The new dust collector swings out of the way for easy bit changes and provides good cut visibility.
- Loosen the side knob and swing the plate out of the way
- Insert/tighten the bit and set its start location/height
- Turn on the CNC controller to lock the stepper motors
- Swing the plate over the bit until the bit is centered in the hole/plate
- Set the plate just high enough to clear all clamps/screw heads.
- Insure that the space between the router body and plate is >= depth of cut.
- Tighten the side knob.